Zachary's Playground in Hawk Ridge Park, Lake St. Louis, MO
Dedicated April 21, 2007
Unlimited Play was proud to partner with the city of Lake St. Louis, Missouri, and the St Charles Developmental Disabilities Resource Board (DDRB) to bring you Zachary’s Playground at Hawk Ridge Park.
This playground holds a special place in our hearts - not only because it is our first, but especially because it is dedicated to our son Zachary.
Zachary's Playground was truly a grass-roots effort and we could not have done it without patience, faith, a lot of hard work, and the support of countless individuals.
All equipment meets or exceeds ADA standards. In fact, we only build truly inclusive playgrounds. That means all of the playground's equipment is designed to be accessible for children of all abilities - from the tallest slide to the lowest play panel.
- Theme - Castle and boat theme for countless hours of imaginative play
- Swings - Traditional, toddler and ADA accessible
- Waterplay - A fully accessible splash pad for those hot summer days
- Music Section - For audible stimulation and creativity
- Toddler and 5-12 sections - Fully ramped and accessible
- Surfacing - Poured-in-place
- Climbing Net - Complete with custom seats
- Rollerslide and metal slides - Available for those with chochlear implants
Should you like to use the playground facilities, please contact 636-561-4620